There are six types of stomach pain that you should not ignore because they can be life-threatening. Sometimes stomach pain is caused by indigestion or feeling full, but if you experience this type of stomach pain, you should see a doctor right away.
1. ” Consistent abdominal pain” If you’ve been experiencing stomach cramps more frequently for more than three months, you should see a doctor right away. You should also look for signs of diarrhea in addition to constipation and stomach pain.
2. Consecutive dizziness and stomach pain” Consecutive dizziness and stomach pain could be caused by food poisoning, a more serious intestinal infection, or a stomach ulcer. You should see a doctor right away if you experience any of these symptoms.
3. Bloody stomach ache I’ll also have a bad stomach ache. You should not ignore the presence of blood during a bowel movement or vomiting. It is important to note that blood in the stool may not always be red; it may also be black.
4. ” Suddenly sharp pain” If you suddenly experience severe abdominal pain and are unable to breathe, you may have appendicitis or kidney stones. It could be life-threatening if you don’t see a doctor right away.
5. Weight loss and stomach ache” Even if you aren’t losing weight, if your weight suddenly drops and your stomach hurts, it could be a serious illness. You should see a doctor right away to find a solution.
6. Stomach pain and illness Stomach pain could be caused by the flu or another infectious disease if the weight gain persists. You ought to see a doctor right away.