The man who was hospitalized while receiving a massage at a barber shop
As a man who was hospitalized while receiving a massage at a barbershop
Many barbershops will massage your neck and head after your haircut, leaving you feeling clean and refreshed.
However, Ajay, a man from India, who will not be mentioned this time, has had a difficult time throughout his life due to the massage by an untrained barber shop employee.
The reason is that after Ajay came out of the barbershop, he felt so difficult to breathe that he had to rush to the hospital. The reason is that an untrained employee of the barber shop had ruptured the phrenic nerves in Ajay’s neck.
This muscle controls the muscle mass between the chest and abdomen, and is essential for the muscles involved in breathing, and this neck crack has completely destroyed it.
That’s why people who are too good at hairdressing salons to give massages make people feel energetic and fresh. I would like to inform you to be careful because massage by some non-experts can only cause you trouble again. Crd